The rate is $99/night. For more information on the hotel, visit their website at http:/./www.isleta.com/
7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Check in begins at 7:00 am. The workshop begins a 7:30.
$350 first registrant from a facility
$250 each for registrants 2-5 from same
$200 each for registrants 6 or more from
PDPM Academy tools will be made available prior to the in-person training. Once Academy access is granted, there will be no refunds issued.
Please note that corporate representatives are welcome, but they must register with a facility. AHCA recognizes facility membership, so to gain access to all of the tools, you will have to have a facility attachment.
GET READY NOW...PDPM IS COMING
• The new patient driven patient model (PDPM) begins October 1, 2019
• Patient clinical characteristics in totality will determine payment
• Quick and highly accurate assessment and diagnosis will be critical
• Payment will no longer be focused on therapy minutes and ADLs but will rely on over 180 MDS item fields
• Failing to accurately code patient needs will have a significant impact on adequate and accurate payment for high quality care
• Staff roles must change to operate effectively under PDPM
Provider members of AHCA and the NMHCA who register for the PDPM ACADEMY will have access to:
• PDPM 101 workshop webinar
• One-day in person training workshop in your state
• Monthly workshop webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues
• “How To” webinars on implementing additional AHCA developed tools
This is a Members Only Workshop
Continuing Education will be offered for Administrators, Activity Directors, Nurses and Social Workers.